IQHashtag vs Flick.Tech: Which One’s Better For Creatives in 2021?Jul 11, 2021
What's the difference between IQhashtags.com versus Flick.Tech?
Why do you even need it in your life, especially if you are trying to increase your SEO and when Instagram is forever changing its algorithm!
As of July 2021, Instagram is favoring saves firsts, shares second, then DMs, comments and finally likes. Yup, likes are no longer that important anymore. The biggest tip I can give you is be genuine and engage with your followers.
One thing that I like to do is track my statistics. I'm a number gal. Numbers makes me just happy.
Tracking statistics on social media can be very helpful when it comes to running your own business. You can track demographics, what gets the most interactions, and much more in order to improve your online presence.
Why do this? What's the benefit of tracking all these numbers? Along with tracking, you have to look at the results and understand. It's worth that extra step to do this if you really want to grow your followers. By understanding all these stats, it will help you understand your audiences/followers better, and in return, you can create content that your followers will find more valuable, and they will want to read and engage with you!
Social media can be complicated because there are many pieces at play. For example, on Instagram, you should track hashtag performance, reel views, comment interactions, and more. Staying organized is key when you’re tracking social media stats.
To help with one social media platform, I’m going to dive into which Instagram hashtag tracker that I recommend to my paper flower community.
I compared and researched Flick Tech and IQ Hashtags for you. Using various and dedicated hashtags will help you maximize brand awareness, develop a unique voice for your industry, and help you target your marketing leads.
Let’s start with the price, because I know it can be a deal breaker! For this discussion, I’ll use the Growth plan for both websites because it has many important and helpful features.
As of July 2021, Flick Tech’s cost per month came to a total of $16.62 USD or £12, while IQ Hashtags’s total per month came out to $8.00 USD. That makes IQ Hashtag half the price of Flick Tech.
But you know that price isn’t the only important factor.
Similar Key Features
Both trackers have many similar features. Here is what you’ll get with the Growth plan from either platform:
- Performance monitoring - track the hashtags you use and its if they are valuable hashtags that will generate the leads you are looking for. Below is a screenshot of my own personal hashtags that I have been using lately. Insights grabbed from IQhashtags.com
- Store and manage hashtag collections - I have several collection specific to the audience that I want to target.
- For example, if I have a rose paper flower, I will make sure to grab my rose flower hashtag collection that consist of #paperflowerrose #redroses #flowertalk #dsfloral #roseforever #rosesofinstagram
- When you have these hashtags in these collections, they will track when the last time you used it, how often you used along with how any likes and comments you received from it.
- Advanced hashtag searches
- Hashtag performance analytics
- Hashtag search and filtering
- Banned hashtag checker
- Affiliate program with 20% commission
- Easy to use interface
- Instagram account insights free training and learning resources via blogs and YouTube videos
- Instagram account and post analytics
Here's a quick side by side comparison of the various features they both have in common:
Both platforms also offer an easy way to copy selected hashtags. They both offer great analytics to understand and improve your hashtag strategy.
Features on Flick Tech
There are a couple of features only found on Flick Tech:
- Mobile app for your phone
- Available in 20+ languages
Depending on your needs, those could be very useful.
Features on IQ Hashtags
Here are some features found only on IQ Hashtags:
- IQ Hashtag Profile analytics
- Engagement rate
- Active users (comments and likes)
- Audience demographics and interest
IQ Hashtags has more stats, from rankings and graphs, that can help you keep track of your social media performance.
The Final Verdict
Both are great hashtag tracking sites. Either will get the job done with the basic features they include. But after our research, I prefer IQ Hashtags over Flick Tech. IQ Hashtags is cheaper and offers more features that can assist in keeping track of social media stats. Here's a link for a free trial to IQ Hashtag. And here's a link to get a free 7 day trial from Flick Tech.
Of course, the final decision is ultimately up to you. Luckily, you don’t have to take our word for it. Your paper flower business is as unique as you are. Sign up for a free trial with both sites and see which one suits your needs the best.
Drop down below which one you decided to choose!
Pro Tip: Using hashtags is playing the long game. Don't expect overnight success, but continue to use your top performing hashtags over and over again and you will see your posts start to rack! And don't forget to always to put CTA at the end of your posts. This will help you get more specific and targeted results with your engagement!
As you might imagine, the above link is an affiliate link, and if you sign up, I make a small commission. I only ever recommend products that I know, love, and use personally to this day.
Coming Soon: My First Book!
How To Make Paper Flowers
Sign up for a sneak peek at the book, and for updates on its publication.
I respect your privacy and will never share your email and contact information with any third party without your permission.